Welcome to Morgans blog. hope its everything you've expected... which hopefully isnt very high

Friday, June 8, 2007

Assessment No. 2

To be perfectly honest, i believe my blog is too crowded, alot of links and unnecessary things that, if up to me, i would not have put on there. Such as site meter. Personally i dont really care how many people visit my blog, so putting a thing there to check how many people visit seems to just get in the way. Links like that also make my page look like they are full of advertisements and what not.

Although that aside, my websites function farely easily and are fair self explanatory. The aesthetic function of my blog is basic, here is an example of one of my blogs, it clearly shows the template of how most of my blogs are laid out, with a photo at the top and the story below. Alot like a news article. My blog is like a news website for Manly Sea Eagles fans, it is updated often with breaking news about the team and the sport its related too.

The blog layout is fair basic and light coloured, to open up the space and make it look less crowded. If i were to use a darker background it would make it look more enclosed and more crowded, by having a lighter background it makes the page more appealing and alot easier to read.

My Flickr site cant really be edited aestheticly, although the pictures that you upload usually make up the aesthetics, im using flickr more often now and use it as a means for using photos to post on various other sites such as myspace and to show my friends back home photos from uni. Delicious, much the same as flickr, cant really be edited for aesthetics as it is a preset template.

The balance between form, content and function are expressed in my blog as the all three even out to create a pleasent page that is easily accessed and navigated around.

No comments: